Company Name: Deos Staffing Ltd
Salary: €55,000 - €80,000 Healthcare and Pension
Locations: Shannon, Cork or Dublin
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Sales Executive to join a new Irish Freight & Logistics start-up of a long-established US logistics brand. The company has over 200 employees across its office network and offers multi-modal global third-party logistics services.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the position involves maintaining and growing relationships with assigned customers while achieving and assigned sales and revenue goal. The Sales Account Executive is expected to retain existing business, expand the firms market share for each assigned customer, introducing and promoting new products and services assigned to customer accounts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and evaluating prospects to win new business
- Identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality pipeline of target customers and opportunities
- Setting manageable weekly visit targets in agreement with Sales Manager.
- Build relationships and communicate with Offices and agents worldwide.
- Support the operations where necessary.
- Follow up on unsuccessful quotations.
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Conducting market research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Co-ordinating RFQ’S
- Monthly Sales pipelines & KPI reports
- Supporting any ad-hoc requests both local and international
- 5+ years’ experience in sales role
- Proven and successful freight forwarding experience (Multi-modal preferred)
- Broad commercial and operational experience in sector.
- Capable to independently expand the air & ocean freight department and make it profitable / increase profitability
- Possess continuous drive to (further) develop sales activities.
- Highly motivated by challenges, negotiation skills and your ability to close deals will be essential in achieving your goals.
- Knowledge of tender process and management.
- Strategic thinker with an innovative mind set that can influence at senior management, customer and key stakeholder levels.
- Good understanding of transportation industry.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Possession of a full valid drivers licence.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered, please apply with your current CV outlining your relevant experience.
DEOS Staffing are acting as a recruitment business operating in the US, Ireland and UK finding the best talent in the Freight Forwarding, and Manufacturing sectors